Say Goodbye to the Ants!
Are ants overtaking your home? These small and annoying pests can quickly invade your property. While usually not harmful to people, ants have the potential to spread bacteria throughout your home, destroy structures, and in some cases, cause allergic reactions.
Ants are social insects that live in large colonies. Once you start spotting multiple ants in your home, it is best to call an extermination company like Chrome Mosquito & Pest Control for ant removal service to ensure the ants don’t get out of control. Ants can travel long distances to look for food and won’t mind traveling from your yard to your kitchen if they found what they’re looking for.
How the Ant Removal Process Works:
- After talking with our staff and selecting the program that is right for you, we will schedule a time to come out and service your property for ant removal service.
- As long as we have access to your property, you don’t have to be home at the time of service.
- We will notify you that we’ve been there and let you know if we see anything of concern.
- We will remind you in advance of your next service.
- For optimum protection, season-long control is highly recommended.
How to Tell if You Have an Ant Problem
Signs of Ant Infestation:
- Spotting ants on food or on a pet’s food bowl
- Crumbling wood structures
- Piles of soil or dirt (ant hills)
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped
- Trails of ants
- Wood shavings
If any of this sounds like the situation at your home, contact Chrome Mosquito & Pest Control for ant removal service.