Elm Seed Bug Removal in Grand Junction
Elm Seed bugs appeared in 2017 for the first time in the Grand Valley. When the temperatures begin to warm up, the adults mate and lay their eggs on developing elm seeds. The Elm Seed bug activity continues through the warm months and into the Fall.
Many people claim there is not much that can be done for elm seed bugs, but we have done extensive research and product testing and have come up with a very effective treatment program. For optimum protection, season-long control is highly recommended. Our staff can help you select the program that is right for you. Contact us today and let’s get your elm seed bugs under control!
End Your Elm Seed Problems Today!
- After talking with our staff and selecting the program that is right for you, we will schedule your property for service.
- You don`t need to be home at the time of service, and we will notify you that we`ve been there.
- Once on site, our licensed technicians will apply a kid and pet safe product to the house, focusing on areas most likely to elm seed bugs.
- After the product is dry (15-30 minutes) it is completely safe and ready to work.
- For optimum protection, recurring service is highly recommended. If on a recurring service, we will notify you before your next treatment.
- If you’re going to have your windows cleaned please schedule us at least one day before the cleaners!