Fly Treatment Services
Cluster Flies are a nuisance pest that are common in the mountainous areas of Colorado. Contrary to popular belief, they lay eggs in the soil outside, not inside your home. Once the larvae mature into adult flies, they land on your house and find their way inside through small cracks in logs, siding, and around doors and windows. By spraying the exterior of your house, we can kill flies on contact and create a barrier that reduces flies inside by as much as 90%!
End Your Pest Problems Today!
- After talking with our staff and selecting the program that is right for you, we will schedule your property for service.
- You don`t need to be home at the time of service, and we will notify you that we`ve been there.
- Once on site, our licensed technicians will apply a kid and pet safe product to the house, focusing on areas most likely to attract flies.
- After the product is dry (15-30 minutes) it is completely safe and ready to work
- For optimum protection, recurring service is highly recommended. If on a recurring service, we will notify you before your next treatment.
- If you’re going to have your windows cleaned please schedule us at least one day before the cleaners!