Put an End to Pesky Termites!
Are termites ruining your property? These pests can silently cause serious damage to wood furniture and structures in your home. Termites can also be dangerous to humans. Termites can cause skin irritation and allergies, respiratory issues like asthma, and fungal infections. If you notice termites in your home, it is best to contact a professional like Chrome Mosquito & Pest Control as soon as you can for termite removal. Termites are one of the most difficult pests to eradicate, and the sooner you get rid of them, the better.
How the Termite Removal Process Works:
- After talking with our staff and selecting the program that is right for you, we will schedule a time to come out and service your property for termite removal service.
- As long as we have access to your property, you do not have to be home at the time of termite removal service. We will notify you that we have been there and let you know if we see anything of concern.
- If you are on a recurring treatment service, we will notify you before your next treatment.
- For optimum protection, season-long control is highly recommended.
How to Know if You Need Termite Removal Service
Signs of Termite Infestation:
- Drooping or discolored drywall
- Flying termite swarms
- Patterns that resemble mazes in furniture, walls, or floors
- Peeling paint
- Damaged wood
- Wood that sounds hollow
- Small holes in drywall
- Blisters in wood flooring
- Termite wings
To defend against termite infections, it is recommended to protect your property with preventative termite treatment and schedule annual inspections.